– INFO / PRICING –
WHAT TYPE OF PHOTOGRAPHY DO YOU DO?
I am currently taking very limited sessions for 2020 as I have taken on a new opportunity in a full-time marketing/communications role. I will update the blog as I can and will be doing very few sessions. Thanks!
I capture many different types of photos. My favorite thing is to take outdoor family and/or kid photos. I love using natural light and always want to give my subjects the best chance for some great photos.
My newest passion is maternity photos as well as fresh baby photos. I love capturing the happiness of a couple before the arrival of a little babe and in the hospital or birthing place soon after that babe is born.
For weddings, I am mostly just second shooting right now. If you are a photographer (or bride/groom) looking for a second shooter, please contact me for dates and pricing.
If you are looking for something outside of this list, please contact me with your idea/opportunity. Thanks!
- Family and maternity photography starting at $275 for immediate family members – one hour session. Additional travel fees may apply. Contact me for pricing on extended family sessions.
- Lifestyle in-home newborn session starts at $350 for up to 2 hours, session time varies
- Contact me for pricing on senior, fresh 48 (in-hospital), or additional photography
- All sessions include rights to the final edited digital photos
- I have an hourly rate for second shooting weddings. Contact me for details and availability.
- I shoot weddings solo on occassion. 6 hours of coverage starting at $2000. Additional travel fees may apply. Contact me for details, pricing and availability.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
I live in West Lakeland, MN. I realize a lot of Minnesotans don’t even know where that is so our address can also be Stillwater, MN. Basically we live in a house with some land and few neighbors about 10 min from some more recognizable locations such as Stillwater/Lake Elmo/Woodbury/Hudson. I take photos all around the cities and suburbs. Contact me to discuss what would work best for your shoot location.
WHERE / WHEN?
The location (and time) depends on the type of session. I have my favorite spots for family and maternity sessions and we can see what makes sense for you based on your location. Outdoor photos are done at different times depending on the month of the year with an hour or two before sunset being a good baseline (morning sessions are fun too!). Many newborn sessions are done in YOUR home a week or so after your child is born. Fresh 48 sessions are captured at the hospital within 24-48 hours of the child’s birth. Locations that exceed 30 miles from West Lakeland, MN may be subject to a travel fee.
HOW DO I BOOK A SESSION?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session or get additional information. Please let me know the nature of the photos and your timeline. We can figure out the best dates, times and final pricing from there.